Posted: 7th April 2017 / Apply before: 30th August 2017
Telesales Executive, Manchester
Joseph Holt is a family brewer, which was founded in 1849 and has remained in the family for over five generations. We are based in Manchester, and own a large estate of over 125 pubs and restaurants in the Northwest and supply Holt's beers to over 500 venues nationally.
The company is going through an exciting period of change with considerable investment in the estate including new build openings, major capex refurbishments and product development and due to an internal promotion within the team, we are now looking to recruit a Telesales Executive.
As Telesales Executive you will work as part of a small team, conducting incoming telephone sales from all of our existing internal and external accounts. Some travel will be involved as you will occasionally be required to visit customers. You will work closely with the Field Sales team to ensure we deliver an excellent service to all accounts. Experience in the licensed trade would be beneficial but not essential as full training will be provided.
To be considered for this role you must be able to demonstrate the following;
· Be an excellent communicator
· Highly organised and accurate
· The ability to stay calm under pressure
· Flexible and enthusiastic, with a confident and proactive approach to work
· Ability to multitask and work effectively to short deadlines with minimum supervision
· Be highly organised
· have ambition to progress your career
· be well presented and have a very professional telephone manner
· Possess a clean driving licence
This is an exciting time to join the company due to our continued growth plans. If you are an ambitious individual with a real desire to learn and are looking for a company that can offer further career development within Field Sales, please send your CV and covering letter stating current salary to our HR Manager email@example.com