Posted: 9th October 2018 / Apply before: 31st January 2019
Bar Team - Hare & Hounds, Radcliffe
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Bar team member at the Hare & Hounds, Radcliffe (M26).
Are you an enthusiastic, reliable and ambitious person who is keen to learn? If so, we might just have the perfect job a hop, skip and jump away from you. At Joseph Holt, we are always expanding our teams, if you can have a barrel of laughs, work hard and put our customers first we would love to hear from you.
Joseph Holt is an independent family owned company, operating over 120 pubs, restaurants and hotels within Greater Manchester, Cheshire and Lancashire, producing a range of award-winning beers from our Brewery in Manchester. We are a friendly family run company that are passionate about what we do.
The Hare and Hounds is a community pub that has a lovely Lounge, Games Room, Conservatory, and also a large Bowling Green with Patio to the rear.
We are looking for a pro-active, innovative and energetic individual. If you enjoy working with people and are passionate about providing great service and quality food we would love to hear from you. This is a part-time role, working an average of 14 hours per week. The rate of pay is dependent on each individual. Experience is not essential, however, a great attitude and willingness to learn is.
• You have a natural gift for hospitality and delivering great customer service
• You need to be self-motivated, an outgoing person that works well with others and has a real passion for food and drink.
• You have the ability to remain calm under pressure in a fast paced environment
• The ability to work flexibly according to the needs of the business
• Be ambitious, you are looking to join a successful company that offers competitive salaries and great learning opportunities.
• The role will include evenings and weekend work
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a growing community pub company, with a genuine focus on people, who are committed to providing excellent training and development. We offer full support throughout your career with an emphasis on continued learning and development. We pride ourselves on our teamwork and if you think you could fit in with us please don’t hesitate to apply; a great future at Holt's is waiting for you…
To send us your CV for immediate consideration, click on the apply button below.