Posted: 28th August 2018 / Apply before: 31st December 2018
Bar Team - Lord Nelson, Urmston
An exciting opportunity has arisen for Bar Team at the Lord Nelson in Urmston.
Are you an enthusiastic, reliable and have the ambition to learn person? If so, we might just have the perfect job a hop, skip and jump away from you. At Joseph Holt, we are always expanding our teams, if you can have a barrel of laughs, work hard and put our customers first we would love to hear from you.
Joseph Holt is an independent family owned company, operating over 120 pubs, restaurants and hotels within Greater Manchester, Cheshire and Lancashire, producing a range of award-winning beers from our Brewery in Manchester. We are a friendly family run company that are passionate about what we do.
The Lord Nelson is a friendly pub, full of character and personality. There are several large flat screen TV's, which show all the major premiership football games and a wide variety of other sports. For the sporty types; there are Darts and Dominoes teams, a Quiz Night on Tuesdays and on Saturday nights, the world famous 'Nelly Disco' playing all the classic tracks from the 60's, 70's, 80's, 90's and Noughties! There's also a Beer garden and a large car park at the side and rear.
We are looking for pro-active, innovative and energetic personalities. If you enjoy working with people and are passionate about providing great service and quality drinks we would love to hear from you. This a part-time evening and weekend role and the rates of pay are dependent on each individual. Experience is not essential, however, a great attitude and willingness to learn is.
- You have a natural gift for hospitality and delivering great customer service
- You need to be self-motivated, an outgoing person that works well with others and has a real passion for the industry.
- You have the ability to remain calm under pressure in a fast-paced environment
- The ability to work flexibly according to the needs of the business
- Be ambitious, you are looking to join a successful company that offers competitive salaries and great learning opportunities.
- The successful applicant will be available to work evening and weekends
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a growing community pub company, with a genuine focus on people, who are committed to providing excellent training and development. We offer full support throughout your career with an emphasis on continued learning and development. We pride ourselves on our teamwork and if you think you could fit in with us please don’t hesitate to apply; a great future at Holt's is waiting for you…
For immediate consideration, please send us your CV by clicking on the apply button below.