Assistant Manager, Platform 5
Where: Platform 5, Cheadle Hulme, SK8 7AA
An exciting opportunity has opened up for a new Assistant Manager to join our growing family at Platform 5. Located next to Cheadle Hulme train station, Platform 5 is a modern, food-serving Holts pub in the heart of the town centre. With plenty of floor space, there’s room for dining and drinking with several distinct areas focussed around the large central bar. There’s also modern, multi-level beer garden looking on to the station. We are excited for a new assistant manager to join the team!
About the Job
- Work alongside the Manager in driving sales and volume
- Enjoy a busy, hands on role as assistant manager
- Help in training and developing the rest of the team
- Motivate and lead the manager’s assistant
- Showing high standards and ensure it is upheld in the managers absence
- Uses hands on knowledge to work in all areas of the business.
- Totally customer focused and passionate about the business
- 12 months+ experience working in a busy pub/restaurant
- Supervisory experience in a busy pub or restaurant
- A love of good beer and food
- Be able to work evenings, weekends and bank holidays
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a growing community pub company, with a genuine focus on people, who are committed to providing excellent training and development. We are a friendly family run company with 125 pubs across the North West and are passionate about what we do. We offer full support throughout your career with an emphasis on continued learning and development. We pride ourselves on our team work and if you think you could fit in with us please don’t hesitate to apply.
Rate of Pay: Starting from £9.25/hour
Hours: 25-30 hours per week
Contact: Dom Henshaw – email@example.com
To apply, please fill in the details below and attached your most up to date CV or email Dom directly on the email above.
Thank you and good luck!