Lions Tour of Joseph Holt
Do you love a bit of rugby and a few pints?
Have you always wanted to be part of the Lions Tour?
Well now you can!
Complete the Joseph Holt ‘Lions’ Tour and you and your mates will be able to claim a £50 pub voucher.
How to get involved with the Lions Tour
To celebrate the 2021 British & Irish Lions Tour of South Africa, we are running our very own Lions Tour. This is a self-led tour that you can complete on your own or with a group of friends if you prefer.
What to do:
- Visit 3 of our ‘Lion’ pubs between the 19th July and the 7th August (there are 6 pubs to choose from – see below)
- Take a photo of yourself (or your group) with a pint at each of the 3 pubs
- Send your photos to us at [email protected]
- Once your photos are verified you’ll be able to claim a £50 voucher for you and your group.
Full T&Cs can be found at the bottom of this page.
THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS PREVAIL IN THE EVENT OF ANY CONFLICT OR INCONSISTENCY WITH ANY OTHER COMMUNICATIONS, INCLUDING ADVERTISING OR PROMOTIONAL MATERIALS. ENTRY INSTRUCTIONS ARE DEEMED TO FORM PART OF THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS AND BY ENTERING THIS PROMOTION ALL PARTICIPANTS WILL BE DEEMED TO HAVE ACCEPTED AND BE BOUND BY THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS.
General Terms and Conditions for the Lions Tour
- Participants must be aged 18 or over
- To enter, eligible participants must have bought a pint between at any three of the six Joseph Holt ‘Lion’ pubs between 19th July and 7th August. The eligible pubs are the Golden Lion in Swinton, Red Lion in Irlams o’th Height, Red Lion in Prestwich, Red Lion in St Helens, White Lion in Westhoughton and Ye Golden Lion in Blackley.
- To enter the competition, participants must send at least three photos of themselves at any three different ‘Lion’ pubs as stated in the list above between 19th July and 7th July. All entries must be sent by email to [email protected] and include the lead entry participants full name and the lion pubs visited.
- Once the photos have been verified, the entry maker will be eligible for a £50 bar voucher to use in any Joseph Holt pub. The bar voucher will be sent to the entry participant. If entering on behalf of a group, it’s up to the lead entry participant to make the group participants aware of the voucher and share accordingly. Vouchers will be handed out on a per group basis. Individuals of any group entries will not receive an individual voucher. The lead participant will be notified by email about the validity of their entry.
- By submitting your photos to us, you are granting us ownership rights of the images. They will be used for promotional and marketing purposes only. All entrants accept that Joseph Holt will have the right, without additional payment or permission, to use their name and/or photograph and likeness for the purpose of this competition and for related publicity/promotional purposes. No additional compensation will be awarded for such publicity/promotional purposes.
- Entries made through agents/third parties, bulk entries or automated entries are strictly invalid. Joseph Holt accepts no responsibility for incomplete, late or delayed entries, such entries will be void.
- By giving Joseph Holt your details, you are agreeing that you are willing to receive future correspondence in relation to the competition.
- Promotion starts at 11:00 on 19/07/2021 and ends at 23:59 on 07/08/2021. Entries before or after the promotional period will not be counted.
- The decision of Joseph Holt in all matters is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into. Joseph Holt is not responsible for any third-party acts or omissions.
- In the event of circumstances outside the reasonable control of Joseph Holt, or otherwise where fraud, abuse, and/or an error (human or computer) affects or could affect the proper operation of this promotion of the awarding prizes, and only where circumstances make this unavoidable, Joseph Holt reserves the right to cancel or amend the promotion at any stage but will always endeavour to minimize the effect to participants in order to avoid undue disappointment.
- These rules and any dispute or difference arising out of or in connection with them shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law.
- Joseph Holt encourages responsible drinking and would direct consumers to read drinkaware.co.uk for more information.
- All enquires relating to this competition should be made in writing to: Joseph Holt, The Brewery, Empire Street, Manchester, M3 1JD
- The prize is non-transferable, non-refundable and excludes any additional costs and expenses.
- No cash alternative will be offered in lieu of any prize awarded.
- Joseph Holt reserves the right to alter the specifications of the prize should that specified be unavailable for reasons beyond their control. The prize may change at any time without prior notice. Any alternative prize will be of equal value.
Data Protection and Publicity
The Promoter will collect and process participants’ personal information and it will not be shared with the Promoter’s agents, affiliates and, if applicable, any third party prize provider. Information provided by participants will only be used for the purpose of conducting this Competition (including for the prize to be delivered) and other purposes as may be specified at the time of entry or on promotional materials.
Participants’ names and general locations will be published or made publicly available if they are the winner of the Competition in accordance with regulatory requirements. In such circumstances, the Promoter may also make free use of this information and the participants’ photographs for publicity and news purposes, with the participants’ consent, both during this and future promotions by the Promoter. This includes making their name available on the Promoter’s websites and social media platforms.