Name our Pub Competition
Name our Pub Competition
Rename Thornberries pub and win a VIP experience for up to 4 people on the re-opening night.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Limited to one entry on the physical card and one entry on the online form.
- Entrants must be over 18
- The promoter of the Prize Draw is Joseph Holt, Empire Street, Manchester, M3 1JD (“the Brewery”). Queries can be directed to the Joseph Holt Marketing Team.
- To enter the Prize Draw, you must your full name, your name for the pub, why you would name it this and your full email address. Entries will ONLY count between 19/12/23 and 29/02/24. Anyone else connected with the Prize Draw may not enter the Prize Draw.
- The Prize draw is free to enter, and no purchase is necessary. Entrants into the Prize Draw shall be deemed to have accepted these Terms and Conditions.
- To enter the Prize Draw you must be happy for Joseph Holt to contact you via your email address, if you are the winner. If you have any questions about how to enter or in connection with the Prize Draw, please email us with “Thornberries Naming Competition” in the subject line.
- Joseph Holt accepts no responsibility for entries that are lost, delayed, misdirected or incomplete or cannot be delivered or entered for any technical or other reason, including the setting up of Spam or Bot Accounts, claiming to be Joseph Holt. Only an official Joseph Holt email account will run the competition and contact you.
- The winner of the competition accepts the right to allow Joseph Holt to take photos of them at the point of win and during the opening night of the pub. The winner accepts the right to allow Joseph Holt to share that they are the winner across social media, website, email and marketing platforms to our customers.
- Joseph Holt reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, this Prize Draw with or without prior notice due to reasons outside its control (including, without limitation, in the case of anticipated, suspected or actual fraud). The decision of the Brewery in all matters under its control is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The Prize Draw will be governed by English law and entrants to the Prize Draw submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
- The winner will be chosen at random
- The winner will be contacted by a member of the Joseph Holt team
- The prize is equal to a VIP experience for a maximum of 4 people on the re-opening night (date TBC). A VIP experience constitutes to your own table and area of the pub with £100 worth of beer put behind the bar along with a hamper of Joseph Holt beers to enjoy at home in addition.
- The prize does not include any service or item not specifically described in the competition post
- There is no cash alternative to the prize
- The prize cannot be transferred for any other item. The prize may not be awarded to anyone who is subject to a banning order
- We reserve the right to substitute the prize for a prize of equivalent or greater monetary value if this is necessary for reasons beyond our control
- We will not be liable for any prizes that do not reach the winners for reasons beyond our reasonable control
- Entrants will be deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions and agreed to be bound by them when participating in this incentive
- If a name is selected which was suggested by multiple entrants, the winner will be chosen from that group at random