A Joseph Holt Update for April 12th Re-Opening
We’d like to say a huge thank you to every single one of our customers and staff for your support, resilience and positivity throughout last year and the start of 2021.
As a long-standing family brewery, we are proud to be at the heart of your local community and we will continue to be there long into the future.
The announcement made on 22nd February by the Government gave some light at the end of a very long road and we are delighted to be able to re-open the selected number of pubs below from 12th April for outdoor service.
Please note space will be limited in our beer gardens and at this moment. We will try to accommodate as many customers as possible, but unfortunately this cannot be guaranteed.
Guidelines to be aware of:
We will be operating under the ‘Rule of Six’ guidelines and we kindly ask all customers to understand and observe this restriction.
Customers must remain seated and face coverings will be mandatory whilst entering and exiting the pub, using the toilets and paying for drinks at the pay station (if applicable).
We will be operating table service only until further notice and we kindly ask customers not to approach the bar but make their way to an available table in our beer garden where a member of the team will take your orders.
We continue to maintain the highest cleaning standards of all our pubs and we will be operating mandatory Test & Trace policy.
Pubs that have now re-opened:
You can find more details and opening times on each pub page which can be found from the Pub Finder. This list was updated on Tues 5th May 2021.
- Abbey (St Helens) – Drinks Only
- Bay Horse (Unsworth) – Drinks Only
- Bird in Hand (Patricroft) – Drinks Only
- Bradford Inn (Miles Plating) – Drinks Only
- Bricklayers Arms (Salford) – Drinks Only
- Cart & Horses (Astley) – Drinks Only
- Chapel House (Denton) – Drinks Only
- Church Inn (Newton Heath) – Drinks Only
- Coach & Horses (Whitefield) – Drinks Only
- Cock O’Budworth (Great Budworth) – Drinks and Limited Menu
- The Crown (Horwich) – Drinks Only
- Dukes Gate (Little Hulton) – Drinks Only
- Duke of Wellington (Higher Blackley) – Drinks Only
- Eagle & Child (Whitefield) – Drinks Only
- Friendship Inn (Prestwich) – Drinks Only
- Gardener’s Arms (Middleton) – Drinks Only
- Goat’s Gate (Whitefield) – Drinks and Pizza Menu
- Grafton (Manchester City Centre) – Drinks Only
- The Grapes (Patricroft) – Drinks Only
- Grey Horse (Stockport) – Drinks Only
- Griffin (Heald Green) – Drinks Only
- Half Way House (Blackpool) – Drinks and Limited Menu
- Horse & Jockey – Drinks and Pizza Menu
- Kings Head (Droylsden) – Drinks Only
- Lychgate (Standish) – Drinks Only
- Millhouse (Warrington) – Drinks Only
- Mosley Arms (Bolton) – Drinks Only
- Newall Green (Wythenshawe) – Drinks Only
- Newmarket (Pendlebury) – Drinks Only
- Northgate (Oldham) – Drinks Only
- Norfolk Arms (Glossop) – Drinks Only
- Ostrich (Prestwich) – Drinks Only
- Platform 5 (Cheadle) – Drinks Only
- Queens Hotel (Hyde) – Drinks Only
- Railway Hotel (Higher Openshaw) – Drinks Only
- Red Lion (Prestwich) – Drinks Only
- Richmond (Southport) – Drinks and Limited Menu
- Roebuck (Urmston) – Drinks Only & limited menu
- Silver Birch (Wythenshawe) – Drinks Only
- Volunteer (Sale) – Drinks Only
- Waggon & Horses (Irlams O’th Height) – Drinks Only
- Waters Edge (Lytham) – Drinks and Limited Menu
- Welcome Inn (Whitefield) – Drinks Only
- White Lion (Westhoughton) – Drinks Only
- White Swan (Swinton) – Drinks Only
- Wilton Arms (Radcliffe) – Drinks Only
- Ye Golden Lion (Blackley) – Drinks Only
Due to the uncertainty of the Great British weather, the stated opening/closing and food service times (where applicable) are subject to change at very short notice and we ask customers to please bear with us during these times. Please check the pub website and social media channels for daily information depending on weather and capacity.
The above list is also subject to change and pubs may be added or removed at short notice. You can take a look at the beer garden near you page for updates.
Our remaining Joseph Holt pubs are scheduled to re-open on Monday 17th May as part of the Government road map.
Once again, we would like to say a massive thank you to all our staff and customers for their unrivaled support. We cannot wait to welcome you back.