Assistant Manager, The Angel
Where: The Angel, King Street, Knutsford, WA16 6HQ
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a new Assistant Manager at The Angel!
The Angel is a perfectly placed pub in Knutsford town centre with great beers, delicious food and en-suite accommodation. The pub has an open-plan layout with a number of separate dining areas, cosy armchairs and real fires. The pub also has dog friendly areas.
Joseph Holt is an independent family owned company, operating over 120 pubs, restaurants and hotels within Greater Manchester, Cheshire and Lancashire, producing a range of award winning beers from our Brewery in Manchester. We are a friendly family run company that are passionate about what we do.
About the Role
- Work alongside the Manager in driving sales and volume
- Enjoy a busy, hands on role as assistant manger
- Help in training and developing the rest of the team
- Motivate and lead the team as the managers assistant
- Showing high standards and ensure it is upheld in the managers absence
- Uses hands on knowledge to work in all areas of the business
- Totally customer focused and passionate about the business
- 12 months+ experience working in a busy pub/ restaurant
- Supervisory or Assistant Manager experience in a busy pub or restaurant
- A love of good beer and food
- Be able to work evenings, weekends and bank holidays
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a growing community pub company, with a genuine focus on people, who are committed to providing excellent training and development. We offer full support throughout your career with an emphasis on continued learning and development. We pride ourselves on our team work and if you think you could fit in with us please don’t hesitate to apply.
Hours: Full time
To apply/contact: Please email your CV to Sabrina Delphan – [email protected]
Thank you and good luck!