Where: Joseph Holt Brewery, Manchester, M3 1JD
Do you love Brewing? Love Beer? Does developing a career in the brewing industry excite you?
Then we have the perfect job for you. You could be about to join one of the largest independent family brewers & pub companies in the North West.
We are now looking to expand our team even further and would love for an experienced Brewery Operative to join the family. Your working week will be Monday to Friday with early starts.
- Brewing and Transferring Beer – you will work in all areas from malt intake to bright beer
- Lab work
- CIPs and audit compliance
- Ensuring all standard operating practices are adhered to
- Ensuring that Company health, safety and security standards are maintained
- Maintaining high standards of House Keeping / cleaning at all times
- Previous Brewing experience or related industry is essential. Full training will also be given
- An awareness of Health and Safety
- Reliable and flexible attitude to work
- Hard working
- Well organised and pays attention to detail
- Enthusiasm and willingness to learn
- Able to organise own workload
- A passion for beer
So, what’s in it for you?
- Joseph Holt Discount Card
- Company-wide rewards and celebrations
- Employee Assistant Programme – Licenced Trade charity
- External discounts and rewards
- The chance to gain a qualification through our apprentice scheme
- Support with Institute of Brewing and Distilling Exams
Who are we?
Joseph Holt is an independent, six-generation family-owned company, with an ever-expanding Pub Estate in Greater Manchester, Cheshire, and Lancashire.
Our 127 pubs include traditional community pubs, food houses, and some even have accommodation. Since 1849 we have been brewing a wide range of award-winning beers in our Manchester brewery.
In the last 12 years alone, we have won 5 Gold Medals at the International Brewing Awards and are one of only three breweries in the world to do this. We also boast an ever-expanding Free Trade where we sell our beer all across the country from supermarkets to sports clubs. Alongside this we have a strong focus on charity and are currently fundraising for defibrillators.
We are now looking to expand our team even further and would love for a full time Graduate brewer to join the family.
Details and To Apply
Salary – Competitive, depending on experience
Full time based at the Brewery, Monday to Friday with early starts
For more information on our Brewery and Awards see – https://www.joseph-holt.com/brewery
To apply please send your CV to Sarah Willis – [email protected]