Where: Joseph Holt Brewery, Manchester, M3 1JD
We’re looking for friendly and conscientious cleaner who takes real pride in their work, to work mornings between 6am – 8am, Monday to Friday.
General duties include, but are not limited to:
- Cleaning of the public areas in our Brewery including the Brewery Offices, Canteen and Toilets.
- Cleaning of the public areas in our Office including the Kitchen, Toilets and Offices.
- Vacuuming and mopping of the floors within our Office.
Experience is not essential as full training will be given.
What’s In It For You?
- Company discount card
- Company-wide rewards and celebrations
- Employee Assistant Programme
- External discounts and rewards
- The chance to gain a qualification through our apprentice scheme
- Paid Training
So Who Are We?
Joseph Holt is an independent, six-generation family-owned company.
One of the largest independent family brewers & pub companies in the North West, with 125 pubs within a 50 mile radius from our Brewery. Since 1849 we have been brewing a wide range of award-winning beers in our Manchester brewery, which have won 5 Gold Medals at the International Brewing Awards in the last 12 years alone. We are one of only a handful of breweries in the world to achieve this and we couldn’t do it without the right people.
Our people are at the heart of everything we do and a job at Joseph Holt means you are part of the family.
More information and to apply:
Hours: Part time, 2 hours in the morning, Monday-Friday
Pay: £9.50 an hour
To apply please send your CV to Craig Earnshaw – [email protected]