Where: Joseph Holt Brewery, Manchester, M3 1JD
Love Beer? Love Pubs? Want to Develop a Career in Customer Services?
Look no further, you could be about to join one of the largest independent family breweries & pub co in the North West.
Joseph Holt is an independent family owned company, operating over 120 pubs, restaurants and hotels within Greater Manchester, Cheshire and Lancashire, producing a range of award-winning beers from our Brewery in Manchester. We are a friendly family run company that are passionate about what we do. We are looking for a full time Credit Controller to join our Customer Services Team on a permanent basis.
This role will suit somebody who has proven collection results, problem solving abilities and who has ideally worked within the hospitality industry.
- Collection of all overdue debts/ fees via telephone and email communication.
- Send weekly reminder letters and statements regarding overdue debt.
- Develop and maintain an effective debtor escalation process.
- Report on aged debt with the responsibility of reducing overall debt.
- Liaise with internal and external stakeholders to resolve queries.
- Recommend legal action when required.
- Provide cover for other members of the Customer Services team as and when required.
- General credit control duties as required by the Customer Services Manager.
- Proven credit control experience within a similar, sales focused role.
- Ideally applicants will have knowledge/ previous experience within the hospitality industry but not essential
- Professional attitude.
- Excellent communication skills – confident and courteous telephone manner.
- Strong IT/ Excel skills.
- Excellent time management skills
- Methodical and organised approach to duties
- Ability to work effectively as part of a team
This will be a COVID-secure, office based role. If you match the profile above and are seeking a new credit control opportunity, we would love to hear from you.
Salary: Up to £24k per year depending on experience
Hours: Full time Monday-Friday
To apply: Please send your application and CV directly to our Customer Services Manager, Lisa Roberts email@example.com