General Manager, Water’s Edge
Where: Water's Edge, Heyhouses Lane, Lytham St Annes, FY8 3RG
Do you love pubs? Are you a natural born leader? Looking to run and manage your own pub? If so, Joseph Holt is for you.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a General Manager at the Water’s Edge pub in Lytham St Annes.
Joseph Holt has over 172 years of brewing experience – which means we are experts in making the perfect pint and we are looking for an enthusiastic General Manager to help sell it.
As well as looking after your own team, as General Manager you will also work to place your pub in the heart of the community by hosting innovative entertainment and charity events whilst enthusiastically seeking to drive sales and profit.
So, what’s in it for you?
- Live-in accommodation provided
- Joseph Holt Discount Card
- Regular company-wide rewards and celebrations
- Company contributory pension scheme
- A huge amount of support from the Brewery
- Designated Area Manager to assist you at all times
- Annual Awards Ceremonies with monetary prizes to celebrate pub achievements within Joseph Holt
- A voice – share ideas, develop initiatives and be part of a company where your opinions and thoughts are listened to
Interested? Here’s what we need from you?
- Proven track record and a minimum of 2 years experience in a high volume environment
- Previous experience operating £30-50k+ in sales each week (or have the skills to do so)
- Passionate about pubs and selling beer
- Previous experience in a food pub/restaurant setting
- Strong sales focus
- Enthusiasm to lead and motivate your team
Who are we?
Joseph Holt is an independent, six-generation family-owned company, with an ever-expanding Pub Estate in Greater Manchester, Cheshire and Lancashire. Our 127 pubs include traditional community pubs, food houses, and some even have accommodation.
Since 1849 we have been brewing a wide range of award-winning beers in our Manchester brewery. In the last 10 years alone, we have won 5 Gold Awards at the International Brewing Awards and are one of only three breweries in the world to do this.
We also boast an ever-expanding Free Trade where we sell our beer all across the country from supermarkets to sports clubs. Alongside this we have a strong focus on charity and are currently supporting six local foodbanks and food clubs.
Salary: Very competitive and dependent on experience
To apply: Send your CV and covering letter to Mike Gauder – [email protected]