Waiting On Bar Staff, The Millhouse
Where: The Millhouse, Warrington, WA2 0LX
We’re looking for enthusiastic part time bar staff to join our Front of House team at The Millhouse.
Located in Cinnamon Brow just north of Warrington town centre, the Millhouse is an impressive and stylish food-serving pub. The large L-shaped layout is split into several areas, including an open-plan dining area and sports-orientated vault. Extensive glass doors along the back lead out to a very generous beer garden. The pub welcomes everyone – families, mates, couples and dogs!
Joseph Holt is an independent family owned company, operating over 120 pubs, restaurants and hotels within Greater Manchester, Cheshire and Lancashire, producing a range of award winning beers from our Brewery in Manchester. We are a friendly family run company that are passionate about what we do.
About the Job
- Enjoy a hands on, front line role as waiting on bar staff
- Welcome guests and deliver an excellent, memorable standard of service
- Display high standards at all times
- Provide first class support to the Front of House supervisor
- Part time hours
- Customer focused and passionate about hospitality
- Previous experience in hospitality welcomed but not essential
- Friendly, team player
- Great communication skills
- Positive attitude
- Flexible working hours, including evenings, weekends and bank holidays
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a growing community pub company, with a genuine focus on people, who are committed to providing excellent training and development. We are a friendly family run company with 125 pubs across the North West and are passionate about what we do. We offer full support throughout your career with an emphasis on continued learning and development. We pride ourselves on our team work and if you think you could fit in with us please don’t hesitate to apply.
Pay: Dependent on experience
To apply: Please email your CV to Lisa – firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you and good luck!