Account Manager – North West Based
Where: Joseph Holt Brewery, Manchester, M3 1JD
It’s an exciting time to join the company and as part of our expansion we now have an opportunity for an Account Manager to join the Sales team on a full-time permanent basis.
The successful candidates will support our customers in the Lancashire (including The Fylde Coast) and Greater Manchester areas.
So, who are we?
Joseph Holt is an independent, six-generation family-owned company, with an ever-expanding Pub Estate in Greater Manchester, Cheshire, and Lancashire. Our 127 pubs include traditional community pubs, food houses, and some even have accommodation. Since 1849 we have been brewing a wide range of award-winning beers in our Manchester brewery.
In the last 10 years alone, we have won 4 Gold Awards at the International Brewing Awards and are one of only three breweries in the world to do this. We also boast an ever-expanding Free Trade where we sell our beer all across the country from supermarkets to sports clubs. Alongside this we have a strong focus on charity and are currently supporting six local foodbanks and food clubs.
As an Account Manager your time will be focused on developing existing accounts, alongside driving new business within the North West. You will be selling a wide range of products, including own cask and keg beers and a comprehensive range of third-party brands.
What you’ll have will include:
- Previous industry experience within on trade
- Excellent sales and business development skills, with the ability to self-source and develop new business opportunities
- Excellent presentation and interpersonal skills and ability to influence buying decisions
- Well presented, organised, confident and personable
- Able to work independently and as part of a team
- Flexible and highly motivated
- Good spoken and written English Language skills
- A full clean driving licence
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a growing pub company, with a genuine focus on people. We pride ourselves on our team work and if you think you could fit in with us please don’t hesitate to apply; a great future at Holts is waiting for you.
More information and to apply:
Hours: Full time, 40 hours per week
Salary: £40-45k per annum depending on experience
To apply please send your CV to Sarah Willis – [email protected]