Area Support Chef
Where: Around the NW - Manchester, Cheshire, Blackpool
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an Area Support Chef in the Manchester, Cheshire, Blackpool and surrounding areas.
The successful Area Support Chef will be passionate about food quality and standards within the business. You will be obsessive in ensuring all meals leaving the kitchen meet the required specification and standards and only the very best will do. You will enjoy a busy, hands on role and thrive on working as part of a successful team. A competitive rate of pay is dependant on each individual and experience. The role will also include working evening, weekend and public holidays. We do have premium pay on selected public holidays for hours worked.
About you and the role
- Previous experience as a Area Support Chef or Head Chef in a small food business would be ideal, but we will consider a strong Sous Chef for the role.
- Have your own transport as you will be working in various sites – our Area Support Chefs need to be able to travel
- Excellent cooking skills with the ability to remain calm under pressure
- Experience of cooking dishes from scratch
- A passion for delivering great food quality
- Leadership qualities with the enthusiasm and charisma to motive your team
- Strict adherence to food hygiene and Health & Safety regulations
- As an an Area Support Chef you will need excellent communication skills
- Enthusiastic, strong work ethic and hunger to learn
- Minimum level 2 food hygiene
About Joseph Holt
Joseph Holt is an independent family owned company, operating over 125 pubs, restaurants and hotels within the North West. We produce a fantastic range of award winning beers from our brewery in Manchester. We’re a friendly family run company that are passionate about what we do. We have a genuine focus on people and are committed to providing excellent training and development. We’re looking forward to a new Area Support Chef joining the family.
Salary: From £27,000 to £30,000 per annum
Like the sound of the job? To apply, please fill in the details below and attach your latest CV.
Thanks and good luck!