Assistant Manager, Bowling Green
Where: Bowling Green, Preston Road, Charnock Richard, PR7 5LA
Do you love pubs? Are you a natural born leader? Looking to run and manage your own pub someday? If so, Joseph Holt is for you!
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an Assistant Manager at the Bowling Green in Charnock Richard, Chorley – a large, family pub in a country setting.
Joseph Holt has over 170 years of brewing experience – which means we are experts in making the perfect pint and we are looking for an enthusiastic assistant manager to help sell it!
As well as working with the Manager to help motivate and lead the team, you will also work to drive sales and uphold the high standards in the manager’s absence.
So, what’s in it for you?
- Joseph Holt Discount Card
- Regular company-wide rewards and celebrations
- Our in-house Progression Programme – you could run your very own Joseph Holt pub in the future
- Annual Awards Ceremonies with monetary prizes to celebrate the best pubs in the company
- A voice – share ideas, develop initiatives and be part of a company where your opinions and thoughts are listened to
Interested? Here’s what we need from you?
- 1 year experience working in a busy pub/restaurant
- Supervisor or Assistant Manager experience in the hospitality industry
- Be able to work evenings and weekends
- Passionate about pubs and selling Beer!
- Enthusiasm to lead and motivate your team
Who are we?
Joseph Holt is an independent family-owned company, operating over 125 pubs, restaurants and hotels across the North West, as well as producing award-winning beers in our Manchester Brewery!
We have tons of awards over the years including 4 Gold Awards for our beers at the International Brewing Awards over the last 10 years (the Oscars of Beers), so you can be confident that the pints you are pulling are of the best quality!
If brewing beer and running over 125 pubs wasn’t enough, our other major priority is charity work! We have a brilliant relationship with The Christie Hospital and Holt Radium Institute in Manchester. One of our family members even helped to fund it way back in 1914, hence the name, which means we are famous for helping the people of Manchester and beyond. Throughout 2020 and 2021, we are supporting 6 local food-bank charities through fundraisers, events, and donations to help look after those most in need!
Come for a job, stay for a career.
Pay: Dependent on experience
To apply: Please email your CV and application Nathan – [email protected]
Thank you and good luck!