Assistant Manager, The Richmond
Where: The Richmond, Southport, PR8 5HL
An exciting opportunity has opened up for a new Assistant Manager to join our growing family at The Richmond in Southport. . On the main route into Southport, The Richmond is a spacious, family friendly pub with something for everyone. There’s a large beer garden at the back and spanning veranda to the front giving you a touch of the nearby seaside. We are excited for a new assistant manager to join the team!
About the Job
- Work alongside the Manager in driving sales and volume
- Enjoy a busy, hands on role as assistant manager
- Help in training and developing the rest of the team
- Motivate and lead the manager’s assistant
- Showing high standards and ensure it is upheld in the managers absence
- Uses hands on knowledge to work in all areas of the business.
- Totally customer focused and passionate about the business
- 12 months+ experience working in a busy pub/restaurant
- Supervisory experience in a busy pub or restaurant
- A love of good beer and food
- Be able to work evenings, weekends and bank holidays
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a growing community pub company, with a genuine focus on people, who are committed to providing excellent training and development. We are a friendly family run company with 125 pubs across the North West and are passionate about what we do. We offer full support throughout your career with an emphasis on continued learning and development. We pride ourselves on our team work and if you think you could fit in with us please don’t hesitate to apply.
Rate of Pay: Up to £25,000 per annum and premium pay on selected holidays
Contact: Michelle Dickson – email@example.com
To apply, please fill in the details below and attached your most up to date CV.
Thank you and good luck!