Assistant Manager, The Richmond
Where: The Richmond, Southport, PR8 5HL
An exciting opportunity has opened up for a new Assistant Manager to join our growing family at The Richmond in Southport.
On the main route into Southport, The Richmond is a spacious, family friendly pub with something for everyone. There’s a large beer garden at the back and spanning veranda to the front giving you a touch of the nearby seaside. We are excited for a new assistant manager to join the team!
Joseph Holt is an independent family owned company, operating over 120 pubs, restaurants and hotels within Greater Manchester, Cheshire and Lancashire, producing a range of award winning beers from our Brewery in Manchester. We are a friendly family run company that are passionate about what we do.
About the Job
- Work alongside the Manager in driving sales and volume
- Enjoy a busy, hands on role as assistant manager
- Help in training and developing the rest of the team
- Motivate and lead the team alongside the manager and in the manager’s absence
- Show high standards at all times and ensure these standards are upheld in the manager’s absence
- Uses hands on knowledge to work in all areas of the business
- Totally customer focused and passionate about the business
- 12 months+ experience working in a busy pub/restaurant
- Supervisory experience in a busy pub or restaurant
- A love of good beer and food
- Be able to work evenings, weekends and bank holidays
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a growing community pub company, with a genuine focus on people, who are committed to providing excellent training and development. We are a friendly family run company with 125 pubs across the North West and are passionate about what we do. We offer full support throughout your career with an emphasis on continued learning and development. We pride ourselves on our team work and if you think you could fit in with us please don’t hesitate to apply.
Pay: Dependent on experience
To apply: Please email your CV to Michelle Dickson – firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you and good luck!