Assistant Manager, The Roebuck
Where: The Roebuck, Church Lane, Urmston, Manchester, M41 6HD
An exciting opportunity has opened up for an experienced Assistant Manager to join our fantastic team at The Roebuck in Urmston.
The Roebuck is a bright and airy food pub in Urmston, Trafford. Dating back to the early 1900s, the building is spacious and welcoming with a large bowling green and beer garden at the back. Inside there’s a large area for dining, plus a vault on one side of the bar for those just looking for a drink.
Joseph Holt is an independent family owned company, operating over 125 pubs, restaurants and hotels within Greater Manchester, Cheshire and Lancashire, producing a range of award winning beers from our Brewery in Manchester. We are a friendly family run company that are passionate about what we do.
About the Job
- Work alongside the Manager in driving sales and volume
- Enjoy a busy, hands on role as assistant manager
- Help in training and developing the rest of the team
- Motivate and lead the manager’s assistant
- Showing high standards and ensure it is upheld in the managers absence
- Uses hands on knowledge to work in all areas of the business.
- Totally customer focused and passionate about the business
- 12 months+ experience working in a busy pub/restaurant
- Supervisory experience in a busy pub or restaurant
- A love of good beer and food
- Be able to work evenings, weekends and bank holidays
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a growing community pub company, with a genuine focus on people, who are committed to providing excellent training and development. We are a friendly family run company with 125 pubs across the North West and are passionate about what we do. We offer full support throughout your career with an emphasis on continued learning and development. We pride ourselves on our team work and if you think you could fit in with us please don’t hesitate to apply.
Pay: Dependent on experience
To apply: Please email your CV to Chris – [email protected]
Thank you and good luck!