Assistant Manager, The Water’s Edge
Where: The Water's Edge, Lytham St Annes, FY8 3RG
We are looking for a new Assistant Manager to join our growing family at The Water’s Edge in Lytham St Annes. The Water’s Edge is spacious, family friendly pub and restaurant which has become firm favourite with both the community and visitors thanks to the excellent service and top-quality food and drink.
Joseph Holt is an independent family owned company, operating over 120 pubs, restaurants and hotels within Greater Manchester, Cheshire and Lancashire currently extending and improving with our exciting CAPEX programmes. Since 1849 we have been producing a wide range of beers from our Brewery in Manchester that have won more awards over the years than I have introduction space! We are a friendly family run company that are passionate about what we do, who we serve and the people who serve them! With Joseph Holt you have a voice. So, if you can have a barrel of laughs, work hard and put our customers first we would love to hear from you.
We are looking for an Assistant Manager to join the team at the Water’s Edge who can:
- Work alongside the Manager in driving sales and volume
- Enjoy a busy, hands on role
- Help in training and developing the rest of the team
- Motivate and lead the manager’s assistant
- Showing high standards and ensure it is upheld in the managers absence
- Uses hands on knowledge to work in all areas of the business.
- Totally customer focused and passionate about the business
- 12 months+ experience working in a busy pub/restaurant
- Supervisory experience in a busy pub or restaurant
- A love of good beer and food
- Be able to work evenings, weekends and bank holidays
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a growing community pub company, with a genuine focus on people, who are committed to providing excellent training and development. We offer full support throughout your career with an emphasis on continued learning and development. We pride ourselves on our team work and if you think you could fit in with us please don’t hesitate to apply.
Rate of Pay: Up to £26,500 per annum DOE
Contact: Sarah Houghton – email@example.com