Assistant Manager, The Woodthorpe
Where: The Woodthorpe, Prestwich, M25 0EG
An exciting opportunity has opened up for a new Assistant Manager to join our growing family at the Woodthorpe pub.
Former family home of Sir Edward Holt in the late 1800s, the Woodthorpe is a flagship Holts pub located just across the road from Heaton Park. The Woodthorpe is great food pub serving a wide-range of dishes including hearty pub classics, roasts, wraps and sandwiches, as well as salads, vegan dishes and curries.
Joseph Holt is an independent family owned company, operating over 120 pubs, restaurants and hotels within Greater Manchester, Cheshire and Lancashire, producing a range of award winning beers from our Brewery in Manchester. We are a friendly family run company that are passionate about what we do.
About the Job
We are looking for an Assistant Manager to join the team at the Woodthorpe who can:
- Work alongside the Manager in driving sales and volume
- Enjoy a busy, hands on role as assistant manager
- Help in training and developing the rest of the team
- Motivate and lead the manager’s assistant
- Showing high standards and ensure it is upheld in the managers absence
- Uses hands on knowledge to work in all areas of the business.
- Totally customer focused and passionate about the business
- 12 months+ experience working in a busy pub/restaurant
- Supervisory experience in a busy pub or restaurant
- A love of good beer and food
- Be able to work evenings, weekends and bank holidays
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a growing community pub company, with a genuine focus on people, who are committed to providing excellent training and development. We are a friendly family run company with 125 pubs across the North West and are passionate about what we do. We offer full support throughout your career with an emphasis on continued learning and development. We pride ourselves on our team work and if you think you could fit in with us please don’t hesitate to apply.
Rate of Pay: Competitive and DOE
Contact: To apply please send your CV and application to Gaynor Hindley – firstname.lastname@example.org