Bar Staff, Fox Inn
Where: Fox Inn, Blackley, Manchester, M9 8DX
We are looking for enthusiastic and passionate bar staff to work at our traditional pub, the Fox Inn, located on Old Market Street in Blackley. The Fox Inn is a warm and friendly pub with a great atmosphere. Attracting a regular crowd, this pub is a firm favourite in the local community situated just 15 mins from Manchester City Centre.
We are looking for one member of bar staff on a 16 hour contract to join the team at the Fox Inn who can:
- Work shifts including evenings and weekends
- Bring energy and fun to the position
- Enjoy a busy hands on role
- Serve drinks to customers and understand the Joseph Holt product range
- Build rapport with customers
- Experience is preferred but not essential as full training will be given
- Customer focused and passionate about the hospitality industry
- A love of great beer
- Be able to work evenings, weekends and bank holidays
- Be a quick learner and be comfortable working busy shifts
- Have an eye for detail
- Be fun, energetic and ambitious
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a growing community pub company, with a genuine focus on people, who are committed to providing excellent training and development. We offer full support throughout your career with an emphasis on continued learning and development. We pride ourselves on our team work and if you think you could fit in with us please don’t hesitate to apply.
Rate of Pay: Competitive and DOE
Contact: Louise Cooke – [email protected]
Joseph Holt is an independent family owned company, operating over 120 pubs, restaurants and hotels within Greater Manchester, Cheshire and Lancashire. Since 1849 we have been producing a wide range of beers from our Brewery in Manchester that have won more awards over the years than I have introduction space! We are a friendly family run company that are passionate about what we do, who we serve and the people who serve them! With Joseph Holt you have a voice. So, if you can have a barrel of laughs, work hard and put our customers first we would love to hear from you.