Bar Staff, Hare & Hounds
Where: Hare & Hounds, Radcliffe, M26 1BG
We’re looking for a number of enthusiastic and passionate individuals join the team at the Hare and Hounds to work at the bar.
The Hare and Hounds is a family friendly, community-led pub with plenty going on across the week and throughout the year. Inside there’s a good-sized lounge, games room and conservatory area, plus a patio and bowling green to the rear where local pool and crown green bowling teams play.
About the Job
We are looking to fill a range of full time and part time roles who can:
- Bring energy and fun to the position
- Enjoy a busy hands on role
- Serve drinks to customers and understand the Joseph Holt product range
- Build rapport with customers
- Work shifts including evenings and weekends
- Bar experience is welcomed but not essential as full training will be given
- Customer focused and passionate about the hospitality industry
- Be able to work evenings, weekends and bank holidays
- Be a quick learner and be comfortable working busy shifts
- Fun and energetic and friendly
- High levels of customer service
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a growing community pub company, with a genuine focus on people, who are committed to providing excellent training and development. We offer full support throughout your career with an emphasis on continued learning and development. We pride ourselves on our team work and if you think you could fit in with us please don’t hesitate to apply.
Rate of Pay: Competitive and dependent on experience
To apply: Please email your application and CV to Sal – firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you and good luck!