Credit Control Assistant
Where: Joseph Holt Brewery, Manchester, M3 1JD
We are looking for a Credit Controller Assistant to join our Customer Services Team on a full-time permanent basis.
This role will suit somebody who has proven collection results, problem solving abilities and who has ideally worked within the hospitality industry. This will be an office-based role, If you match the profile above and are seeking a new credit control opportunity, we are very keen to discuss this vacancy further.
Key Responsibilities With The Role:
- Collection of all overdue debts/ fees via telephone and email communication.
- Send weekly reminder letters and statements regarding overdue debt.
- Develop and maintain an effective debtor escalation process.
- Report on aged debt with the responsibility of reducing overall debt.
- Liaise with internal and external stakeholders to resolve queries.
- Recommend legal action when required.
- Provide cover for other members of the Customer Services team as and when required.
- Support general credit control duties as required by the lead Credit Controller.
- Has been in a supportive role previously.
- Proven credit control experience within a similar, sales focused role.
- Ideally applicants will have knowledge/ previous experience within the hospitality industry but not essential.
- Professional attitude.
- Excellent communication skills – confident and courteous telephone manner.
- Strong IT/ Excel skills.
- Excellent time management skills
- Methodical and organised approach to duties
- Ability to work effectively as part of a team
About Joseph Holt
Joseph Holt is an independent, six-generation family-owned company, with an ever-expanding Pub Estate in Greater Manchester, Cheshire, and Lancashire. Our 127 pubs include traditional community pubs, food houses, and some even have accommodation. Since 1849 we have been brewing a wide range of award-winning beers in our Manchester brewery. In the last 10 years alone, we have won 4 Gold Awards at the International Brewing Awards and are one of only three breweries in the world to do this. We also boast an ever-expanding Free Trade where we sell our beer all across the country from supermarkets to sports clubs.
We are a friendly, family run Brewery and Pub Company that are passionate about what we do and the people who work for us.
More information and to apply:
Hours: Full time, 40 hours per week
Salary: Competitive, DOE.
To apply please send your CV to Sarah Willis – [email protected]