Data and Cash Reconciliation Clerk
Where: Joseph Holt Brewery, Manchester, M3 1JD
We have an exciting opportunity for a Data and Cash Reconciliation Clerk to join the team on a full-time permanent basis here at the Brewery.
The role of Data and Cash Reconciliation Clerk is to support the Office Manager in providing a professional and efficient finance function for our Managed House Estate.
- Input weekly takings and expenses information from our Estate’s business sheets (currently 116)
- Balance large weekly banking reconciliation (income only – cash and card transactions)
- Follow up on missing banking/cash expenses
- Adjust taking sheets for banking discrepancies
- Consult with stock auditors and area managers to rectify any cash or expense issues
- Produce various weekly and monthly reports
- Reconcile various control accounts (managers bonds, house floats, etc
- Issue and record food voucher books to pubs
- Create monthly nominal journals
Required Experience and Qualifications:
- Good working knowledge of MS Excel, with a working knowledge of pivot tables an advantage
- Knowledge of banking systems (RBS)
- Knowledge of Sage an advantage
- Able to reconcile a large weekly bank reconciliation (circa +£1m)
- Meticulous in your approach to work
- Able to work to deadlines
- Effective communication skills
About Joseph Holt
Joseph Holt is a family brewer, founded in 1849 and has remained in the family for over five generations. We are based in Manchester and own a large estate of over 125 pubs in the Northwest and supply Holt’s beers to over 500 venues nationally.
Location: The Brewery, Empire Street, Manchester
Terms: Full Time, Permanent
Salary: £23,000 – £25,000 Dependent on Experience
How To Apply
Email your CV and Cover Letter detailing how you meet the required experience and qualifications to Sarah Willis at [email protected].