Driver / Labourer
Where: Joseph Holt Brewery, Manchester, M3 1JD
An exciting opportunity has arisen within our in-house maintenance department for a Driver/Labourer to join the team at Joseph Holt Ltd on a permanent contract.
Who are we?
Joseph Holt is an independent, six-generation family-owned company, with 127 pubs across the Northwest, ranging from traditional community pubs, food led destination pubs and some with onsite letting rooms. Since 1849 we have been brewing a wide range of award-winning beers in our Manchester brewery, which have won 5 Gold Medals at the International Brewing Awards in the last 12 years alone. Alongside this, we have an ever-expanding Free Trade and sell beer to multiple types of accounts across the country. We are a friendly, family run Brewery and Pub Company that are passionate about what we do and the people who work for us as well as supporting several charities.
As a labourer, you will work with the maintenance team who are responsible for the day-to-day repairs and maintenance across our estate of public houses, the brewery and other ancillary properties.
Key Responsibilities With The Role:
- Driving the company pick-up truck
- Pick up/delivery of materials to various sites across the estate
- Performing day-to-day general labouring duties
- Assisting our maintenance tradesman
- Carrying out minor groundworks/repairs
The successful candidate:
- Building/labourer experience is preferred
- Ability to establish good working relationships both internally and externally
- Reliable and a flexible attitude to work
- Hard working, with a positive, can-do attitude
- Full, clean GB driving Licence
- A good level of physical fitness
What we offer:
- 28 days holiday a year + 5 bank holidays
- Company discount card – 20% off food and drink when purchased together. 20% off accommodation
- Company-wide celebrations and awards – Various fundraising events and Star of the Month
- Company Contributory Pension Scheme
- Employee Assistant Programme – available 24/7, 365 days a year
- Incredible external discounts and rewards scheme
- Ongoing training and extensive induction
- Free onsite parking
- The chance to gain a qualification through our apprentice schemService Awards – 10, 20, 30-, and 40-year awards
More information and to apply:
To apply please send your CV to Sarah Willis – [email protected]