Where: Joseph Holt Brewery, Manchester, M3 1JD
We are looking for a full time Drivers mate to join the Transport and Warehouse Team here at Joseph Holt.
Your normal working week will be Monday to Friday, working 40 hours. There may be a very small amount of weekend and evening work at certain times of the year. This is a fast paced and exciting opportunity, where no two days are the same.
Key Responsibilities With The Role:
- Loading the drays and ensuing that the correct stock is on the dray for each drop off
- Delivering casks, kegs, packaged beer, wines and spirits to pubs, bars and Free Trade accounts
- You are required to offload at each account, with the help of a 2nd man or unaccompanied
- You may be needed to stillage beer in some cellars
- Collecting and returning empty containers to the Brewery
- Physical role
- Full Training provided
- Safe loading of vehicles
- Ensuring stock rotation is carried out correctly
- Good day to day communication to maintain good service levels
- Packing of home deliveries for deliveries and courier collection
- Supporting Transport by driving the van to deliver beer, wines, spirits, and soft drinks to customers in the Northwest and beyond
- Ensuring that Company Health, Safety and Security standards are maintained
- Maintaining high standards of housekeeping at all times
- Hold a full UK Driving licence, must also have a valid Class 2 driving licence
- Hold an in-date CPC qualification
- Enthusiastic and willing to learn
- Can work well on your own or part of a wider team
- Have an awareness of Health and Safety
- Enjoy a challenge and learning new skills
- Reliable and flexible attitude to work
- Hard working
- Well organised and pays attention to detail
- Good at multitasking with some problem solving
- Able to organise own workload and get the job done
- Good customer service skills for our pubs and Free Trade
- On the job training will be provided with a chance to do an apprenticeship and progress
About Joseph Holt
Joseph Holt is an independent, 6 generation family-owned company, with an ever-expanding Pub Estate in Greater Manchester, Cheshire and Lancashire. Within our 127 pubs we have a range of traditional community pubs, food led destination pubs and some with onsite letting rooms. Since 1849 we have been brewing a wide range of beers from our brewery in Manchester and have won multiple awards around the World. We have an ever-expanding Free Trade and sell beer to multiple types of accounts across the country.
We are a friendly, family run Brewery and Pub Company that are passionate about what we do and the people who work for us.
More information and to apply:
Hours: Full time, 40 hours per week
Salary: Up to £24,902 depending on experience, this does not include overtime pay.
To apply please send your CV to Sarah Willis – [email protected]