Front of House Staff, The Richmond
Where: The Richmond, Southport, PR8 5HL
We’re looking for both part time and full time Front of House staff to join our fantastic team at The Richmond in Southport.
On the main route into Southport, The Richmond is a spacious, family friendly pub with something for everyone. There’s a large beer garden at the back and spanning veranda to the front giving you a touch of the nearby seaside.
Front of House is a very important role at our pub and we’re excited for the right people to join our team!
Joseph Holt is an independent family owned company, operating over 120 pubs, restaurants and hotels within Greater Manchester, Cheshire and Lancashire, producing a range of award winning beers from our Brewery in Manchester. We are a friendly family run company that are passionate about what we do.
About the Job
- Enjoy a hands on, front line role as Front of House
- Welcome guests and deliver an excellent, memorable standard of service
- Display high standards at all times
- Provide first class support to the Front of House supervisor
- Part time and full time hours
- Customer focused and passionate about hospitality
- Previous experience in hospitality welcomed but not essential
- Friendly, team player
- Great communication skills
- Positive attitude
- Flexible working hours, including evenings, weekends and bank holidays
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a growing community pub company, with a genuine focus on people, who are committed to providing excellent training and development. We are a friendly family run company with 125 pubs across the North West and are passionate about what we do. We offer full support throughout your career with an emphasis on continued learning and development. We pride ourselves on our team work and if you think you could fit in with us please don’t hesitate to apply.
Pay: Dependent on experience
To apply: Please email your CV to Michelle Dickson – [email protected]
Thank you and good luck!