Where: Joseph Holt Brewery, Manchester, M3 1JD
Love Brewing? Love Beer? Love Pubs? Want to Develop a Career in the Brewing Industry?
Look no further, you could be about to join one of the largest independent family breweries & pub co in the North West.
Joseph Holt is an independent family-owned company, operating over 120 pubs, restaurants and hotels within Greater Manchester, Cheshire and Lancashire, producing a range of award-winning beers from our Brewery in Manchester, Cheetham Hill. We are a friendly family run company that are passionate about what we do.
We are looking for a full time Graduate brewer to join the family.
- Working within an established brewing team on all activities associated with the brewing and packaging of ales and lagers
- Main working area will be brewhouse, fermentation, yeast handling, laboratory, filtration, beer transfers, packaging
- We are after the right attitude and can help you learn on the job and develop your career
- The successful candidate will be self-motivated, sociable, willing to learn, have a good work ethic and a passion for beer
- Previous experience working in a brewery is useful, but not essential. Training will be provided to help the successful candidate become proficient in all areas of work
- If you have no previous experience of working in a brewery, you should have a degree or masters in brewing or a related science
- We will encourage the successful candidate to sit exams with the Institute of Brewing and Distilling
- If the successful candidate needs to relocate, Joseph Holt will provide accommodation at one of our pubs with letting bedrooms for the first couple of months.
Salary – up to £22,000, depending on experience
For more information on our Brewery and Awards see – https://www.joseph-holt.com/brewery
To apply please send your CV and any covering letter directly to Jane Kershaw – [email protected]