Head Chef, The Mill at Upton
Where: The Mill at Upton, CH2 1AU, Chester
An exciting opportunity has come up at our pub, the Mill at Upton who are looking for a new Head Chef.
Situated in Upton on the outskirts of Chester, the Mill at Upton is a delightful, family-friendly destination pub serving a wide-range of food and award-winning beers. Inside the Mill at Upton is large and open-plan with a comfortable, welcoming atmosphere.
About you and the role
- Previous experience as a Head Chef in a food business would be ideal, but we will consider a strong Sous Chef ready for their first appointment.
- Excellent cooking skills with the ability to remain calm under pressure
- Experience of cooking dishes from scratch
- A passion for delivering great food quality
- Leadership qualities with the enthusiasm and charisma to motive your team
- Strict adherence to food hygiene and Health & Safety regulations
- Excellent communication skills
- Enthusiastic, strong work ethic and hunger to learn
- Minimum level 2 food hygiene
About Joseph Holt
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a growing community pub company, with a genuine focus on people, who are committed to providing excellent training and development. We offer full support throughout your career with an emphasis on continued learning and development. Joseph Holt is an independent family owned company, operating 127 pubs, restaurants and hotels within the North West and producing a range of award winning beers from our Brewery in Manchester.
Salary: Competitive with premium pay on selected holidays
To apply please fill in your details below and attach your most recent CV or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
Thanks and good luck!