Kitchen Manager, Water’s Edge
Where: Roebuck, Church Rd, Urmston, M41 6HD
Do you want to run your own kitchen? Do you love pub food? Are you a team leader? If so, Joseph Holt is for you.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Kitchen Manager at The Water’s Edge in Lytham St Annes
Joseph Holt has over 172 years of brewing experience – which means we are experts in making the perfect pint. We are looking for an enthusiastic KM to cook food to match it.
As well as cooking our menu, as Kitchen Manager you will run your own kitchen team, manage your own stocks, and ensure the kitchen is kept to the best hygiene standards.
So, what’s in it for you?
- Joseph Holt Discount Card
- Input into our menus
- Annual Awards Ceremonies with monetary prizes to celebrate pub achievements within Joseph Holt
- The chance to gain a qualification through our apprentice scheme
- Employee Assistance Programme – LTC
- Paid Training
Interested? Here’s what we need from you:
- Previous experience working as a KM or Head Chef
- Passion for delivering exceptional food, and cooking to our spec every time
- Amazing teamwork skills and leadership qualities to motivate your team
- Excellent Cooking Skills, with a keen eye for detail
- Minimum Level 2 Hygiene
- Keep the kitchen spic and span by having a strict adherence to food hygiene as well as Health and Safety Regulations and Policies
So, who are we?
Joseph Holt is an independent, six-generation family-owned company, with an ever-expanding Pub Estate in Greater Manchester, Cheshire, and Lancashire. Our 127 pubs include traditional community pubs, food houses, and some even have accommodation.
Since 1849 we have been brewing a wide range of award-winning beers in our Manchester brewery. In the last 10 years alone, we have won 4 Gold Awards at the International Brewing Awards and are one of only three breweries in the world to do this. We also boast an ever-expanding Free Trade where we sell our beer all across the country from supermarkets to sports clubs. Alongside this we have a strong focus on charity and are currently supporting six local foodbanks and food clubs.
Come for a job, discover a career.
Rate of Pay: £38,000 – £44,000 per year, dependent on experience
Contact: To apply please send your CV and application to Gav – [email protected]
Don’t wait for the deadline as we are looking to fill the role as soon as possible.
Thanks and Good Luck!