Kitchen Porter, The Stonemill
Where: Sandy Lane West, Warrington, WA2 9SA
Would you like to work in a bustling kitchen environment? We’re looking for a full time kitchen porter to join our team at the Stonemill in Warrington.
Joseph Holt has over 173 years of brewing experience – which means we are experts in making the perfect pint. We are just looking for enthusiastic kitchen porters to our kitchen work to its absolute best.
About the role
- Enjoy working as part of a team in a fast-moving kitchen
- Assisting the head chef with various aspects of meal preparation and delivery to specification
- Kitchen duties include: basic food prep, thorough cleaning duties, food storage management, kitchen set up and breakdown
- Be passionate about food quality and have high standards
- Be dependable, have good physical stamina and be a team player
- Lots of experience is not a necessity, however a willingness to learn and work as part of a team is essential
- Ability to work flexibly according to the needs of the business, including weekend and evening work
- 18+ years of age
Rate of Pay: Competitive and DOE
Hours: Full time position
Apply: Please send your applications to Ellie – [email protected]