Kitchen Porter, The Woodthorpe
Where: Bury Old Road, Prestwich, M25 0EG
Would you like to work in a bustling kitchen environment?
We’re looking for kitchen porters to join our team at the Woodthorpe in Prestwich.
Joseph Holt has over 173 years of brewing experience – which means we are experts in making the perfect pint. We are just looking for enthusiastic kitchen porters to our kitchen work to its absolute best.
About the role
- Enjoy working as part of a team in a fast-moving kitchen
- Assisting the head chef with various aspects of meal preparation and delivery to specification
- Kitchen duties include: basic food prep, thorough cleaning duties, food storage management, kitchen set up and breakdown
- Be passionate about food quality and have high standards
- Be dependable, have good physical stamina and be a team player
- Lots of experience is not a necessity, however a willingness to learn and work as part of a team is essential
- Ability to work flexibly according to the needs of the business, including weekend and evening work
Rate of Pay: Competitive and DOE
Hours: Full time and part time positions available
Apply: Please send your applications to Gaynor – [email protected]