Line Chefs, The Millhouse
Where: The Millhouse, Warrington, WA2 0LX
We’re looking for an enthusiastic Line Chefs to join our team at The Millhouse.
The Millhouse is situated in a residential area of Warrington and underwent a £500k refurbishment with the addition of a brand new kitchen for a full food menu at the end of 2019. We are looking for a Line Chef to join our team in this busy pub.
Joseph Holt is an independent family owned company, operating over 120 pubs, restaurants and hotels within Greater Manchester, Cheshire and Lancashire, producing a range of award winning beers from our Brewery in Manchester. We are a friendly family run company that are passionate about what we do.
About the role
We’re looking for a line chefs to join us at the Millhouse who will:
- Assist the head chef with various aspects of meal preparation and delivery to specification
- Conduct essential kitchen duties, such as: basic food prep, thorough cleaning duties, food storage management, recording temperatures, labelling stock, kitchen set up and breakdown
- Have experience in a commercial kitchen previously
- Enjoy working as part of a team in a fast-moving kitchen
- Be passionate about food quality and have high standards
- Be dependable, have good physical stamina and be a team player
- Lots of experience is not a necessity, however a willingness to learn and work as part of a team is essential
- Ability to work flexibly according to the needs of the business, including weekend and evening work
Rate of Pay: £10
Hours: Full time
To apply: Please send all applications via email to Lisa – email@example.com