Line Chef, The Fiveways
Where: Macclesfield Road, Hazel Grove, Stockport, SK7 6BE
Do you want to work in a bustling kitchen environment? Do you love fresh pub food? Do you enjoy working in a team? If so, Joseph Holt is for you.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Line Chef at The Fiveways in Stockport.
Joseph Holt has over 174 years of brewing experience – which means we are experts in making the perfect pint. We are just looking for an enthusiastic line chef to help cook food to match it.
As well as preparing, cooking, and presenting our menu, as a Line Chef you will also work within a kitchen team to ensure the kitchen is kept to the best hygiene standards.
So, what’s in it for you?
- Joseph Holt Discount Card
- Our in-house Progression Programme – you could run your very own Joseph Holt kitchen in the future
- Full and Part Time positions available
- Regular company-wide rewards and celebrations
- Annual Awards Ceremonies with monetary prizes to celebrate pub achievements within Joseph Holt
- The chance to gain a qualification through our apprentice scheme
Interested? Here’s what we need from you:
- Some experience working in a commercial kitchen as a line chef or kitchen assistant
- Passion for delivering exceptional fresh food, and cooking to our spec every time
- Willingness to learn and work as part of a team
- Eye for detail and ability to work calmly under pressure
- Minimum Level 1 Hygiene
- Ability to work flexibly according to the needs of the business – including weekends and evenings
So, who are we?
Joseph Holt is an independent, six-generation family-owned company, with an ever-expanding Pub Estate in Greater Manchester, Cheshire, and Lancashire. Our 127 pubs include traditional community pubs, food houses, and some even have accommodation.
Since 1849 we have been brewing a wide range of award-winning beers in our Manchester brewery. In the last 10 years alone, we have won 5 Gold Awards at the International Brewing Awards and are one of only three breweries in the world to do this. We also boast an ever-expanding Free Trade where we sell our beer all across the country from supermarkets to sports clubs. Alongside this we have a strong focus on charity and are currently supporting six local foodbanks and food clubs.
Come for a job, discover a career.
Rate of Pay: Minimum wage to start
Hours: 30 hours per week
Contact: To apply please send your CV and application to [email protected]
Thanks and Good Luck!