2 x Full Time Line Chefs, The Imperial
Where: The Imperial, Southport, PR9 0LN
We’re looking for two enthusiastic Line Chefs to join our great team at The Imperial.
The Imperial is a warm and welcoming dining pub in the seaside town of Southport. With a fantastic beer garden to the front and modern, classy décor inside, the Imperial is a great destination to enjoy a meal after a day at the beach, a beer after a round of golf or stop off to watch the football.
Joseph Holt is an independent family owned company, operating over 120 pubs, restaurants and hotels within Greater Manchester, Cheshire and Lancashire, producing a range of award winning beers from our Brewery in Manchester. We are a friendly family run company that are passionate about what we do.
About the role
We’re looking for two full time line chefs to join us at The Imperial who will:
- Assist the head chef with various aspects of meal preparation and delivery to specification
- Conduct essential kitchen duties, such as: basic food prep, thorough cleaning duties, food storage management, recording temperatures, labelling stock, kitchen set up and breakdown
- Have experience in a commercial kitchen previously
- Enjoy working as part of a team in a fast-moving kitchen
- Be passionate about food quality and have high standards
- Be dependable, have good physical stamina and be a team player
- Lots of experience is not a necessity, however a willingness to learn and work as part of a team is essential
- Ability to work flexibly according to the needs of the business, including weekend and evening work
Hours: 40 hours per week
Rate of Pay: Dependent on experience
To apply: Please send your application and CV via email to Kamila – [email protected]