Pizza Chef, Cat & Lion
Where: Cat & Lion, Stretton, Cheshire, WA4 4NB
An exciting opportunity has opened up for a new Pizza Chef to join our brand new pub, the Cat & Lion.
The Cat & Lion, which is in Stretton, Cheshire, is due to open in September 2021 after a major refurbishment, including a fresh, new pizza oven. We’re currently building up a fantastic team to hit the ground running when we open.
Joseph Holt is an independent family owned company, operating over 120 pubs, restaurants and hotels within Greater Manchester, Cheshire and Lancashire, producing a range of award winning beers from our Brewery in Manchester. We are a friendly family run company that are passionate about what we do.
We’re excited to look for a great new pizza chefs to fulfil the following job duties:
- Prepare all food items as directed in a timely manner
- Follow recipes and presentation to specification
- Strict adherence to food hygiene and Health & Safety regulations
- Ability to remain calm under pressure
- A passion for delivering food of great quality
- Excellent communication skills
- Enthusiastic, strong work ethic and hunger to learn
- Assist with cleaning duties and kitchen organisation
About Joseph Holt
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a growing community pub company, with a genuine focus on people, who are committed to providing excellent training and development. We offer full support throughout your career with an emphasis on continued learning and development. Joseph Holt is an independent family owned company, operating 125 pubs, restaurants and hotels within the North West and producing a range of award winning beers from our Brewery in Manchester.
Rate of Pay: From £9 to £12 an hour
Contact: To apply please send your CV and application to Mike Knowles – email@example.com. Don’t wait for the deadline as we are looking to fill the role as soon as possible.
Thanks and Good Luck!