Retail Partner Pub Operator, Lower Turks Head
Where: Lower Turks Head, 34 Shudehill, Manchester, M4 1EZ
Do you love pubs? Do you have a natural entrepreneurial flare to drive sales and staff? Looking to run your own business? If so, Joseph Holt is for you.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Retail Partner at Lower Turks Head in central Manchester.
Joseph Holt has over 172 years of brewing experience – which means we are experts in making the perfect pint and we are looking for an enthusiastic retail partner to help sell it.
As well as looking after your own team, as a Retail Partner you will also work to place your pub in the heart of the community by having innovative ideas and hosting events whilst enthusiastically seeking to drive sales and profit.
What is a Retail Partner?
It is the easiest way to run your own pub without the high entry costs of a traditional tenancy or lease agreement. You get paid a percentage of net turnover with your only expense being the wages for yourself and your team. We will cover the rest.
So, what’s in it for you?
- Live-in accommodation provided
- Joseph Holt Discount Card
- Regular company-wide rewards and celebrations
- Company contributory pension scheme
- A huge amount of support from the Brewery
- Designated Area Manager to assist you at all times
- Annual Awards Ceremonies with monetary prizes to celebrate pub achievements within Joseph Holt
- A voice – share ideas, develop initiatives and be part of a company where your opinions and thoughts are listened to
Interested? Here’s what we need from you
- Previous experience operating £20k+ in sales each week
- Supervisor or Assistant Manager experience in the hospitality industry
- Passionate about pubs and selling beer
- Strong sales focus
- Previous experience or confidence in managing four on site letting bedrooms
- Enthusiasm to lead and motivate your team
So, who are we?
Joseph Holt is an independent, six-generation family-owned company, with an ever-expanding Pub Estate in Greater Manchester, Cheshire and Lancashire. Our 127 pubs include traditional community pubs, food houses, and some even have accommodation.
Since 1849 we have been brewing a wide range of award-winning beers in our Manchester brewery. In the last 10 years alone, we have won 5 Gold Awards at the International Brewing Awards and are one of only three breweries in the world to do this.
We also boast an ever-expanding Free Trade where we sell our beer all across the country from supermarkets to sports clubs. Alongside this we have a strong focus on charity and are currently supporting six local foodbanks and food clubs.
How to Apply
To apply, please fill in the details below and attached your most up to date CV along with your experience or email our Area Manager Andrew Kershaw – [email protected]