Social Media Coordinator
Where: Joseph Holt Brewery, Manchester, M3 1JD
Love Beer? Love Pubs? Love Social Media? Want to Develop a Career in Marketing?
Look no further, you could be about to join one of the largest independent family breweries & pub co in the North West.
We’re looking for a strategic, ambitious and creative social media coordinator to join our growing Marketing department.
Reporting to the Marketing Manager, you will primarily work across the Joseph Holt social media accounts, including Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
The role will help deliver a coherent, consistent social media experience for customers, to ensure each account delivers on the agreed social strategy, maximises engaged reach with audiences, delivers content of the highest creative quality, and drives traffic around the Joseph Holt pub and beer range.
This role will work closely with other departments including pub managers, operations, free trade sales, production and other relevant Joseph Holt teams as well as external agencies, to maximise the impact of Joseph Holt’s social activity.
This is an incredible opportunity to develop your editorial, strategic and creative skills within the social media discipline, as the Social Media Coordinator for one of the North West’s leading independent family breweries.
- Create creative and engaging social content for the Joseph Holt social media accounts, including the management of online campaigns
- Develop Joseph Holt’s strategic and creative development in the social space, through engagement and increased followers
- Work closely with the marketing team on areas including marketing, press, media planning, creative, digital and independent creative agencies
- Support the marketing department and integrate social media into all campaigns
- Develop social media assets and plan/guide social media activity
- Develop social media strategies for new product launches, food menu development and key dates
- Work closely with Joseph Holt retail team to develop social media presence for online beer shop, Holts at Home
- Work closely with pub managers and operations team to closely manage and build individual pub social media profiles to increase reach and gain maximum exposure
- Develop Joseph Holt’s online presence by working closely with the Digital Marketing Lead
- Create compelling and inspiring content to use across all company social channels
- Create video content ad animation to drive engagement and awareness of Joseph Holt brand
- Get involved with administration tasks
- Analyse and understand return on investment from social media campaigns
The Ideal Candidate
- Graduate or someone with 1-2 years experience working in a fast-paced B2C environment e.g. consumer/retail or FMCG goods
- Excellent knowledge of social media, both theoretical and creative. Tell us how we can get the best out of it to expand our presence and use other platforms
- Works well in a team but also independently
- Basic knowledge of Adobe Suite
- Creative and idea driven, someone who is always thinking ahead
- Can do attitude and willingness to get stuck in on all marketing tasks
- Sense of humour and likes a pint (essential)
- Eagerness to learn about areas of digital marketing with a passion for communications and interaction with online audiences
- Knowledge of how social media ad campaigns work
- Engaging writing style and a high level of attention to details
- Willingness to try new things and analyse to see how effective they are
- Track record of working in social media, developing, producing and delivering social media content and campaigns
- Experience of using data and analytics to inform planning and decision making
- Strong stakeholder management skills
If you think you fit the bill and can have a positive impact at Joseph Holt, we’d love to hear from you!
Salary: Up to £21k per year depending on experience
Hours: Full time Monday-Friday, occasional evening and weekend work may be required as per the business needs
To apply: Please send your application and CV directly to Paul Longmire – firstname.lastname@example.org