Supervisor, The Roebuck
Where: Roebuck, Church Rd, Urmston, M41 6HD
Do you love pubs? Are you a people person? Maybe you’re looking to run and manage your own pub someday? If so, Joseph Holt is for you.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Supervisor at the Roebuck in Urmston. This can either be a full time or part time position.
Joseph Holt has over 172 years of brewing experience – which means we are experts in making the perfect pint and we are looking for an enthusiastic Supervisor to join the team.
As well as leading the team to deliver great customer service, as a Supervisor you will also be responsible for opening and closing the business on certain days whilst making sure every customer leaves happy.
So, what’s in it for you?
- Joseph Holt Discount Card
- Regular company-wide rewards and celebrations
- Our in-house Progression Programme – you could run your very own Joseph Holt pub in the future
- Look the part by wearing our Joseph Holt branded t-shirts
- Annual Awards Ceremonies with monetary prizes to celebrate pub achievements within Joseph Holt
- The chance to gain a qualification through our apprentice scheme
- A voice – share ideas, develop initiatives and be part of a company where your opinions and thoughts are listened to
Interested? Here’s what we need from you:
- 6 months experience working in a busy pub/restaurant
- Ability to work flexibly according to the needs of the business – including weekends and evenings
- Enthusiastic about pubs and selling beer
- Ability to remain calm under pressure in a fast-paced environment
- Passionate about excellent customer service
So, who are we?
Joseph Holt is an independent, six-generation family-owned company, with an ever-expanding Pub Estate in Greater Manchester, Cheshire, and Lancashire. Our 127 pubs include traditional community pubs, food houses, and some even have accommodation. Since 1849 we have been brewing a wide range of award-winning beers in our Manchester brewery.
In the last 10 years alone, we have won 5 Gold Awards at the International Brewing Awards and are one of only three breweries in the world to do this. We also boast an ever-expanding Free Trade where we sell our beer all across the country from supermarkets to sports clubs. Alongside this we have a strong focus on charity and are currently supporting six local foodbanks and food clubs.
Come for a job, discover a career.
We’re looking to fill this role as quickly as possible.
To find out more details and to apply for this job, please contact Chris at [email protected]
Thanks and good luck!