Supervisor, The Roebuck
Where: The Roebuck, Church Lane, Urmston, Manchester, M41 6HD
An exciting opportunity has opened up for two Supervisors to join our fantastic team at The Roebuck in Urmston.
The Roebuck is a bright and airy food pub in Urmston, Trafford. Dating back to the early 1900s, the building is spacious and welcoming with a large bowling green and beer garden at the back. Inside there’s a large area for dining, plus a vault on one side of the bar for those just looking for a drink.
Front of House Supervisor is a key role in our pub and we’re excited for the right person to join our team!
Joseph Holt is an independent family owned company, operating over 125 pubs, restaurants and hotels within Greater Manchester, Cheshire and Lancashire, producing a range of award winning beers from our Brewery in Manchester. We are a friendly family run company that are passionate about what we do.
About the Job
- Enjoy a busy, hands on role as Front of House Supervisor
- Oversee the Front of House team
- Demonstrating high standards at all times
- Support and set the example for customer service in the pub
- Provide first class operational support
- Drive business and sales through excellent customer service
- Full time hours
- Customer focused and passionate about hospitality
- Preferably Supervisory experience in a busy pub or restaurant
- Friendly and confident
- Good leadership skills
- Positive attitude
- Flexible working hours, including evenings, weekends and bank holidays
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a growing community pub company, with a genuine focus on people, who are committed to providing excellent training and development. We are a friendly family run company with 125 pubs across the North West and are passionate about what we do. We offer full support throughout your career with an emphasis on continued learning and development. We pride ourselves on our team work and if you think you could fit in with us please don’t hesitate to apply.
Pay: Dependent on experience
To apply: Please email your CV to Chris – [email protected]
Thank you and good luck!