Waiting and Bar Staff, The Quadrant
Where: The Quadrant, Stretford, M32 8GR
We have a number of opportunities for bar and waiting on staff to join us at The Quadrant.
The Quadrant is a large open plan pub in Stretford just five minutes from Old Trafford football ground and around the corner from Old Trafford cricket club, making it an ideal spot for a match day drink. Inside the pub has a modern yet traditional feel thanks to timber woodwork, great tiling and superb bar area.
Joseph Holt is an independent family owned company, operating over 120 pubs, restaurants and hotels within Greater Manchester, Cheshire and Lancashire, producing a range of award winning beers from our Brewery in Manchester. We are a friendly family run company that are passionate about what we do.
About the Job
- Enjoy a hands on, front line role as waiting on bar staff
- Welcome guests and deliver an excellent, memorable standard of service
- Display high standards at all times
- Provide first class support to the Front of House supervisor
- Part time hours
- Customer focused and passionate about hospitality
- Previous experience in hospitality welcomed but not essential
- Friendly, team player
- Great communication skills
- Positive attitude
- Flexible working hours, including evenings, weekends and bank holidays
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a growing community pub company, with a genuine focus on people, who are committed to providing excellent training and development. We are a friendly family run company with 125 pubs across the North West and are passionate about what we do. We offer full support throughout your career with an emphasis on continued learning and development. We pride ourselves on our team work and if you think you could fit in with us please don’t hesitate to apply.
Pay: Dependent on experience
To apply: Please email your CV to Michelle – [email protected]
Thank you and good luck!