Where: Joseph Holt Brewery, Manchester, M3 1JD
Love Beer? Love Pubs? Love Graphic Design? Want to Develop a Career in Marketing?
Look no further, you could be about to join one of the largest independent family breweries & pub co in the North West.
Joseph Holt is an independent family owned company, operating over 126 pubs, restaurants and hotels within Greater Manchester and the North West. The company is still expanding, buying new pubs and improving existing fixed assets with our exciting investment programmes. Since 1849, we have been producing a wide range of beers and lagers from our Brewery in Manchester that have won more awards over the years than we have introduction space! We are a friendly, family run company that are passionate about what we do, who we serve and the people who serve them. With Joseph Holt you have a voice!
It’s an exciting time to join the company and we now have an opportunity for a Graphic Designer to join the growing Marketing team.
- Assist the Marketing Manager in creating branding, sales and marketing collateral for all departments/sites
- Responsible for consistency of brand identity throughout all marketing materials produced
- Proofreading to produce accurate, high-quality work
- Work on digital campaigns with the Social Media Coordinator to increase engagement and grow following
- Work with the marketing team to create and develop marketing campaigns
- Keeping abreast of latest graphic design trends
- Regularly reviewing competitor marketing materials such as brochures, packaging, onsite point of sale, websites etc
- Create GIF’s, videos and reels for customer engagement
- Liaise with printers, external agencies to manage timescales and expectations
The Ideal Candidate
- Up to 2 years’ experience in graphic design either agency or client-side
- Full, clean driving licence and own transport
- Exceptional copywriting and proof-reading skills
- A confident communicator; both with clients and colleagues
- Knowledge of visual design theory (i.e. composition, colour theory, typography etc.)
- Knowledge and experience of digital media including GIFs, post-effects and social media
- A team player who can convert basic concepts from an initial brief into quality final artwork
- Must have proven experience of working to tight deadlines and a ‘can do’ attitude towards operating within a fast-paced environment
- Must be adaptable to a variety of creative projects
- Must have excellent creative flair and first-class Mac skills, particularly with InDesign, Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator.
- Strong understanding of designing for print and digital mediums
- Organized and efficient in time management as well as meeting deadlines
- Able to work well in a team
- Excellent attention to detail
- Be able to work under pressure
If you think you fit the bill and can have a positive impact at Joseph Holt, we’d love to hear from you!
Salary: £21-23k per year depending on experience
Hours: Full time Monday-Friday, occasional evening and weekend work may be required as per the business needs
To apply: Please send your application and CV directly to Paul Longmire – [email protected]