Where: The Brewery, Manchester, M3 1JD
We now have an exciting opportunity for a HR Manager to join the company working from our brewery head office.
As HR Manager, you will oversee the HR function including, but not limited to, Employee Relations, Compliance, Recruitment and Selection and Training and Development. Ensuring consistency of standards of service are maintained while creating a working environment that supports the organisational values. You will be a strong HR professional with a business partnering background, ideally from the hospitality or Retail sectors. Experience of working at middle management levels with excellent influencing skills is essential.
- Should be standards driven with the ability to organise and plan ahead
- Must have the ability to lead, multi-task and make sound decisions in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent knowledge of Employment Law
- Have a flexible approach to their work and highly motivated
- CIPD qualification is a bonus
- Previous industry experience within hospitality
- Previous Team management experience
- Well presented, organised, confident and personable
- A full clean driving licence
In return we can offer a competitive salary together with a comprehensive benefits package.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a growing pub company, with a genuine focus on people. Joseph Holt is an independent family owned company, operating 125 pubs, restaurants and hotels within Greater Manchester and the North West. The company is still expanding, buying new pubs and improving existing fixed assets with our exciting investment programme. Since 1849, we have been producing a wide range of beers and lagers from our Brewery in Manchester that have won a number of awards over the years.
We are a friendly, family run company that are passionate about what we do, who we serve and the people who serve them. With Joseph Holt you have a voice! We pride ourselves on our team work and if you think you could fit in with us please don’t hesitate to apply by filling out the form below and attaching your most up to date CV.