Where: The Brewery, Manchester, M3 1JD
We’re looking for a full time HR manager to join the family.
Joseph Holt is an independent family-owned company, with an ever expanding pub estate in Greater Manchester, Cheshire and Lancashire.
Within our 127 pubs we have a range of traditional community pubs, food led destination pubs and some with onsite letting rooms. Since 1849 we have been brewing a wide range of beers from our brewery in Manchester and have won multiple awards over the years. We are a friendly, family run company that are passionate about what we do, who we serve and the people who serve them – our people are our greatest asset.
The new HR Manager will oversee the HR function including (but not limited to) Employee Relations, Compliance and HR Policies, Recruitment and Selection, Training and Development, Employee Wellbeing.
Ensuring consistency of standards of service are maintained while creating a working environment that supports the organisational values. You will be a strong HR professional with a business partnering background. Experience of working at middle management levels with excellent influencing and communication skills is essential.
Skills and Experience required:
- Should be standards driven with the ability to organise and plan ahead
- Excellent knowledge of Employment Law and HR Best Practice
- Must have the ability to lead, multi-task and make sound decisions in a fast-paced environment
- Have a flexible approach to their work and highly motivated
- Experience of project management, from inception to delivery
- CIPD qualification to Level 5 or above is a bonus
- Previous Team management experience
- GDPR experience as this role will be the main contact for the businesses Data Protection Requirements
- Organised, disciplined, confident and personable – a highly professional individual with a focus on confidentiality
- Ability to get the best out of people and build effective working relationships across all departments
- Excellent commercial awareness with a proven ability to drive change in the business
- A full clean driving licence
- Previous industry experience within hospitality or retail is desired but not essential
In return we can offer a competitive salary together with a comprehensive benefits package.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a growing Brewer and pub company, with a genuine focus on people. To apply please send your CV to Sarah Willis – Sarah.Willis@Joseph-Holt.com