Line Chef, The Richmond
Where: The Richmond, Southport, PR8 5HL
We’re looking for an enthusiastic Line Chef to join our team at The Richmond.
On the main route into Southport, The Richmond is a spacious, family friendly pub with something for everyone. There’s a large beer garden at the back and spanning veranda to the front giving you a touch of the nearby seaside. We are looking for a Line Chef to join our team in this great pub.
Joseph Holt is an independent family owned company, operating over 120 pubs, restaurants and hotels within Greater Manchester, Cheshire and Lancashire, producing a range of award winning beers from our Brewery in Manchester. We are a friendly family run company that are passionate about what we do.
About the role
We’re looking for a line chef to join us at The Richmond who will:
- Assist the head chef with various aspects of meal preparation and delivery to specification
- Conduct essential kitchen duties, such as: basic food prep, thorough cleaning duties, food storage management, recording temperatures, labelling stock, kitchen set up and breakdown
- Have experience in a commercial kitchen previously
- Enjoy working as part of a team in a fast-moving kitchen
- Be passionate about food quality and have high standards
- Be dependable, have good physical stamina and be a team player
- Lots of experience is not a necessity, however a willingness to learn and work as part of a team is essential
- Ability to work flexibly according to the needs of the business, including weekend and evening work
Rate of Pay: Dependent on experience
To apply: Please send your application and CV via email to Michelle Dickson – email@example.com