Line Chef, The Woodthorpe
Where: The Woodthorpe, Prestwich, M25 0EG
We’re looking for an enthusiastic Line Chef to join our great team at the Woodthorpe.
Former family home of Sir Edward Holt in the late 1800s, the Woodthorpe is a flagship Holts pub located just across the road from Heaton Park. The Woodthorpe is great food pub serving a wide-range of dishes including hearty pub classics, roasts, wraps and sandwiches, as well as salads, vegan dishes and curries.
Joseph Holt is an independent family owned company, operating over 120 pubs, restaurants and hotels within Greater Manchester, Cheshire and Lancashire, producing a range of award winning beers from our Brewery in Manchester. We are a friendly family run company that are passionate about what we do.
About the role
We’re looking for a full time line chef to join us at the Woodthorpe who will:
- Assist the head chef with various aspects of meal preparation and delivery to specification
- Conduct essential kitchen duties, such as: basic food prep, thorough cleaning duties, food storage management, recording temperatures, labelling stock, kitchen set up and breakdown
- Have experience in a commercial kitchen previously
- Enjoy working as part of a team in a fast-moving kitchen
- Be passionate about food quality and have high standards
- Be dependable, have good physical stamina and be a team player
- Lots of experience is not a necessity, however a willingness to learn and work as part of a team is essential
- Ability to work flexibly according to the needs of the business, including weekend and evening work
Rate of Pay: Competitive and DOE
Hours: 40 hours per week
To apply: Please send your application via email to Gaynor – [email protected]