Retail Partner, Friendship Inn
Where: Scholes Lane, Prestwich, Manchester, M25 0PD
Do you love pubs? Do you have a natural entrepreneurial flare to drive sales and staff? Looking to run your own business? If so, Joseph Holt is for you.
We are looking for a new retail partner or manager for the charming Friendship Inn located in Prestwich.
The Friendship Inn is a family-friendly food pub in a fabulous building on the main road into Prestwich, with a large number of Sky and TNT-equipped TVs showing the latest sports, a weekly pub quiz and regular live music.
This will be a fantastic opportunity for an existing Retail Partner/Manager (couple or single) who has a proven sales building background, high standards and a passion for Joseph Holt beer and pubs.
The successful manager/s will ensure that their business is at the heart of the local community, with innovative entertainment and charitable events.
What is a Retail Partner?
It is the easiest way to run your own pub without the high entry costs of a traditional tenancy or lease agreement.
You get paid a percentage of net turnover with your only expense being the wages of yourself and your team. We will cover the rest.
So, what’s in it for you?
- Live-in accommodation provided
- Annual bonus scheme
- Joseph Holt Discount Card
- Regular company-wide rewards and celebrations
- A huge amount of support from the Brewery
- Designated Area Manager to assist you at all times
- Annual Awards Ceremonies with monetary prizes to celebrate pub achievements within Joseph Holt
- A voice – share ideas, develop initiatives and be part of a company where your opinions and thoughts are listened to
- Employee Assistance Programme (LTC)
Interested? Here’s what we need from you
- Supervisor or Assistant Manager experience in the hospitality industry
- Passionate about pubs, selling beer and food
- Strong sales focus
- Enthusiasm to lead and motivate your team
So, who are we?
Joseph Holt is an independent, six-generation family-owned company, with an ever-expanding Pub Estate in Greater Manchester, Cheshire and Lancashire. Our 127 pubs include traditional community pubs, food houses, and some even have accommodation. Since 1849 we have been brewing a wide range of award-winning beers in our Manchester brewery.
In the last 10 years alone, we have won 5 Gold Awards at the International Brewing Awards and are one of only three breweries in the world to do this. We also boast an ever-expanding Free Trade where we sell our beer all across the country from supermarkets to sports clubs. Alongside this we have a strong focus on charity and are currently supporting six local foodbanks and food clubs.
Come for a job, discover a career.
How to Apply
Hours: Full time
Should you wish to apply, please speak to your line manager first and forward your CV and cover letter to [email protected]
Thanks and good luck!