Trailblazer Stout Competition – Terms and Conditions
THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS PREVAIL IN THE EVENT OF ANY CONFLICT OR INCONSISTENCY WITH ANY OTHER COMMUNICATIONS, INCLUDING ADVERTISING OR PROMOTIONAL MATERIALS. ENTRY INSTRUCTIONS ARE DEEMED TO FORM PART OF THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS AND BY ENTERING THIS PROMOTION ALL PARTICIPANTS WILL BE DEEMED TO HAVE ACCEPTED AND BE BOUND BY THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS.
General Terms and Conditions of Trailblazer Competition
- Competition and promotion only open to residents in the UK, aged 18 or over, excluding employees of the Joseph Holt Group, their immediate families and any person, whom, in Joseph Holt’s reasonable opinion, should be excluded due to their involvement or connection with this promotion.
- To enter, eligible participants must have bought a pint or half a pint of Trailblazer Stout in a Joseph Holt pub between the promotion start date and end date stated below and received a competition card.
- Competition entries must be made on the Joseph Holt website via the webpage as stated on the competition card given out in the pub. Only entries who fill in the form on this page will be counted.
- Entries must be made personally. Entries made through agents/third parties, bulk entries or automated entries are strictly invalid. Joseph Holt accepts no responsibility for incomplete, late or delayed entries, such entries will be void.
- Promotion is open to all 125 Joseph Holt outlets. Service and the handing out of competition cards is at the discretion of the bar staff.
- Promotion starts at 11:00 on 07/09/2020 and ends 23:59 on 05/10/2020. Entries before or after the promotional period will not be counted.
- The decision of Joseph Holt in all matters is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into. Joseph Holt is not responsible for any third-party acts or omissions.
- In the event of circumstances outside the reasonable control of Joseph Holt, or otherwise where fraud, abuse, and/or an error (human or computer) affects or could affect the proper operation of this promotion of the awarding prizes, and only where circumstances make this unavoidable, Joseph Holt reserves the right to cancel or amend the promotion at any stage but will always endeavour to minimize the effect to participants in order to avoid undue disappointment.
- These rules and any dispute or difference arising out of or in connection with them shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law.
- Joseph Holt encourages responsible drinking and would direct consumers to read drinkaware.co.uk for more information.
- All enquires relating to this competition should be made in writing to: Joseph Holt, The Brewery, Empire Street, Manchester, M3 1JD
Win a year’s supply of Joseph Holt Trailblazer Stout Terms and Conditions
- The winner will receive the equivalent of 9 pints of Trailblazer Stout per month for twelve months or the equivalent in number of pints in the customers chosen pub gifted in vouchers to redeem behind the bar. Joseph Holt will choose how the prize is redeemed once the competition has closed.
- There is only one winner who will receive the equivalent in pints (108) given in vouchers to redeem against Trailblazer Stout in the customers chosen pub.
- The winner will be chosen from a random draw of entries on or before 31/10/2020.
- All reasonable endeavours will be made to contact the winner during the specified time. If the winner cannot be contacted or is not available, the Promoter reserves the right to re-draw another winner from the valid/correct entries that were received during the competition period. Winners may be required to submit valid identification before receiving their prize.
How to participate
- Entries into the prize draw are made by entering details into the competition form on the Joseph Holt website as stated on the competition card given in the pub.
- Entrants agree to enter their name, e-mail address, a valid telephone number and the pub in which they bought a pint or half of Trailblazer Stout to be in with a chance of winning.
- Entries on behalf of another person will not be accepted and joint submissions are not allowed.
- Entries received after the closing time of 23:59 on 05/10/2020 will not be included in the draw. Joseph Holt will not be responsible for any entries that are not received by the closing date, whether lost, delayed, corrupted or otherwise, and whether or not due to any technical difficulties or malfunctions.
- Incomplete or incomprehensible entries and entries from third party agents or bulk entries are void and will not be eligible for the prize draw.
- The prize is non-transferable, non-refundable and excludes any additional costs and expenses.
- No cash alternative will be offered in lieu of any prize awarded.
- Joseph Holt reserves the right to alter the specifications of the prize should that specified be unavailable for reasons beyond their control. The prize may change at any time without prior notice. Any alternative prize will be of equal value.
Selection of the Winner
- The winners of the prize draws will be selected at random by a third party on or before 31/10/2020.
- The winner acknowledges and agrees that they may be required to be used in publicity if they are selected as a winner. By giving Joseph Holt your details, you are agreeing that you are willing to receive future correspondence in relation to the competition.
- Entrants and the winner accept that, if they win, Joseph Holt will have the right, without additional payment or permission, to use their name, town of residence, and/or photograph and likeness for the purposes of announcing the winner of this competition and for related publicity/promotional purposes. No additional compensation will be awarded for such publicity/promotional purposes.
Notification of the results and receipt of the prizes
- The winners will be notified by email after the draw. If the winner cannot accept the prize for any reason or is not contactable then Joseph Holt reserves the right to award the prize to another entrant. The winners will receive their respective prizes in a reasonable time thereafter.
- Joseph Holt’s decision is final. No correspondence will be entered into.
Data Protection and Publicity
The Promoter will collect and process participants’ personal information and it will not be shared with the Promoter’s agents, affiliates and, if applicable, any third party prize provider. Information provided by participants will only be used for the purpose of conducting this Competition (including for the prize to be delivered) and other purposes as may be specified at the time of entry or on promotional materials.
Participants’ names and general locations will be published or made publicly available if they are the winner of the Competition in accordance with regulatory requirements. In such circumstances, the Promoter may also make free use of this information and the participants’ photographs for publicity and news purposes, with the participants’ consent, both during this and future promotions by the Promoter. This includes making their name available on the Promoter’s websites and social media platforms.