Head Chef, The Millhouse
Where: The Millhouse, WA2 0LX, Warrington
About the role
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a new Head Chef at the newly refurbished Millhouse in Warrington.
The Millhouse is situated in a residential area of Warrington and has undergone a £500k refurbishment with the addition of a brand new kitchen for a full food menu. We are looking for an experienced Head Chef to lead this brand new team in the company’s new exciting venture.
Joseph Holt is an independent family owned company, operating over 120 pubs, restaurants and hotels within Greater Manchester, Cheshire and Lancashire, producing a range of award winning beers from our Brewery in Manchester. We are a friendly family run company that are passionate about what we do.
Previous experience as a Head Chef in a food business would be ideal, but we will consider a strong Sous Chef, ready for their first appointment.
- Excellent cooking skills with the ability to remain calm under pressure
- Experience of cooking dishes from scratch
- A passion for delivering great food quality
- Leadership qualities with the enthusiasm and charisma to motive your team
- Strict adherence to food hygiene and Health & Safety regulations
- Excellent communication skills
- Enthusiastic, strong work ethic and hunger to learn
- Minimum level 2 food hygiene
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a growing community pub company, with a genuine focus on people, who are committed to providing excellent training and development. You could be ‘sieving the dream’ with us in no time. We offer full support throughout your career with an emphasis on continued learning and development. We pride ourselves on our teamwork and if you think you could fit in with us please don’t hesitate to apply; a great future at Holts is waiting for you…
Rate of Pay: From £10 to £12 per hour Competitive